It located in the heart of Milan an impressive architectural complex containing inside one of the most famous works in the world. It is the Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie, linked inextricably to the fresco by Leonardo da Vinci’s Last Supper. Important testimony of Renaissance art, the Church guards in the refectory the exceptional work of Da Vinci, artist universally recognized for the incredible creative genius. In 1460, Count Gaspare Vimercati, commander of the troops of Francesco Sforza, gave to the Dominicans a chapel frescoed with the image of the Madonna, called “of the graces”, because they built a church and a convent around it. Then by the will of Ludovico il Moro, who wanted it as a mausoleum for his family, they were made changes attributed to Bramante. Today, the church has on the two sides seven square chapels on each side, made from Solari except the last one left, dedicated to Our Lady of Grace; while the convent, around three kiosks, consists, in the north, from the northern side of the church, while on the other three sides is an arcade with columns with Gothic capitals with smooth leaves. The south side is entirely occupied by the refectory, which contains both the Crucifixion, a work by Donato Montorfano, with the Last Supper of Da Vinci. The latter is based on the Gospel of John, in which Jesus announces that will be betrayed by one of his apostles with “tempera” technique, to give free rein to his creativity.